Thursday, April 11, 2013

It's Finally Getting Nice...Wrong!

We had a bit of spring fever at our house last weekend. We spent a lot of time outdoors on walks and bike rides, doing yard work and, of course, playing football and basketball. I'll let the pictures tell the story.
 
 
 
My helper!
 
I like having a miniture work horse to help me!
 
 Football season is over, but it never ends at our house.
 
Jackson finding a candy box and, after shaking it to make sure there was nothing in it, he threw it away saying,. "You shouldn't litter." This made me so proud!
 
On one of our bike rides Jackson's peddle spun off (weird, I know.). "MacGyver" pulled out a pair pf pliers and fixed it.
You'll see a white ball just about to Jackson's coat. Chris was trying to hit a moving target.
 
 Relaxing a bit and enjoying the awesome weather.
(Let me caveat this by saying that "awesome" this time of year is in the 40's. Pathetic.)
 
Jackson played with friends most of the evening until the sun started going down (it was his bedtime almost!). Maggee ran out to greet him.
 
 I'll repeat what I've said a million times...
Ladies and gentlemen, she's a special dog.
 
Jackson drew a picture of Chris and I as part of a school activity (he has my artistic ability). Chris is on the right near a tree stand ladder. I'm on the left running on a treadmill at the YMCA. He even drew the TV that hangs down. He has us pegged.
 
 
Little did I know, the coming week would bring fog, freezing temperatures, snow, rain and sleet. So much for "Finally Getting Nice".

 

1 comment:

flirter said...

Tammy stokes I have read all the comments and suggestions posted by the visitors for this article are very fine,We will wait for your next article so only.Thanks!