Sunday, March 17, 2013

Twin Update and Other Random "Stuff"

 
 
They're home!
Tesla and Prana came home last Wednesday and according to Mom and Dad they are adjusting nicely to Syring life. Mike and Mara had them on a walk to their favorite coffee shop within 45 minutes of arriving home. Rohan is a doting big brother and, as you can see from the smile below, he loves his sisters.
   
 The Syring's venture out to Matador for some much needed caffeine and outdoor time.
 
They've grown so much! And to think, they're not even supposed to be born yet!!!
 
The girls attending their first of many Brewer games (spring training).
 
 
Back in Wisconsin we're freezing our butts off dealing with record snow and temperatures 10 degrees below normal. At least the sun has been shining which allows for some baseball (snowball?) and family walks.
 
 

Friday night was Jackson's school carnival. We left with a loot of candy, temporary tattoos and a plate of cake-like desserts that Chris won doing the cake walk. Just what we need. :)All-in-all, a great evening. 

Jackson and I pose with my new vice, PB2. I think I've blogged about this product before but I recently discovered chocolate PB2 and now I've gone from being able to control my craving to an all out addiction to this stuff.  
I'm smiling becuase I recently found these for uber cheap on Amazon!

 
Do you see how I look like the Leaning Tower of Pisa? Well, I had the bright idea of taking Maggee on a recent family walk. For those of you who don't know, Maggee pulls like a sled dog and sometimes whines (screams) like a rabbit getting slaughtered. Sorry for the graphic example but her shrill is so bad people come out of their houses. Lucky for me, Maggee's old age is catching up with her and she doesn't pull nearly as hard (my hand was only slightly blue) and her shrills have been replaced with coughing and random gasps of air. While I can't say the walk was relaxing, I have decided she's coming with us now. We all could use the exercise.
 



No comments: